Air India flight with all-woman cockpit crew successfully lands at Bengaluru airport
- An Air India flight from San Francisco to Bengaluru with an all-women cockpit crew made a successful landing at Kempegowda International Airport here on 11 Jan.
- It was the first ever non-stop service between two destinations.
- The flight (Boeing 777-200LR), after a 17 hours journey reached KIA at 03.06 a.m.
- A total of 288 passengers arrived in the first flight.
- The flight was operated by Capt Zoya Aggarwal , Capt Papagari Thanmai, Capt Akansha Sonaware and Capt Shivani Manhas.