Floodwaters from Ganga and Sone wreak havoc in Bihar; Low-lying areas submerged
- In Bihar, floodwaters from Ganga and Sone have started wreaking havoc in Patna, Buxar,Munger, Bhagalpur and Khagaria districts of the state.
- Low-lying areas have been submerged.
- Surging water of Ganga is engulfing fresh areas.
- People in affected areas have been shifted to higher places.
- 26 teams of NDRF and SDRF have been pressed into relief and rescue operations, 5,50,000 people have been evacuated so far.