Gujarat govt to cover 4000 villages under Kisan Suryoday Yojana by January end
- This was announced by CM Vijay Rupani at Bayad in North Gujarat.
- He was speaking after the launching of the North Gujarat leg of ambitious Kisan Suryoday Yojana.
- Kisan Suryoday Yojana was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gujarat last year.
- Under this ambitious scheme, farmers are getting the day time agriculture power supply.
- Gujarat Govt has planned to cover all the villages under this scheme by the end of 2022.