Madhya Pradesh confirms bird flu virus in 9 districts
- Indore, Mandsaur,Agar, Neemuch, Dewas, Ujjain, Khandwa, Khargone and Guna reports confirmed cases of bird flu virus .
- While 885 crows and 9 herons have been reported dead from 21 districts so far.
- Around 293 Samples from 21 districts have been sent to National High Security Disease Research Laboratory Bhopal for investigation.
- The state government is making all efforts to prevent the spread of bird flu.
- In Indore and Neemuch district, poultry markets etc. have been closed for a week.