Mild quake jolts parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- An earthquake measuring 4.3 on the Richter Scale jolted parts of Jammu and Kashmir in the wee hours on 7 Nov.
- The National Centre for Seismology said, the earthquake jolted various parts of the UT.
- The epicenter of the earthquake was 21 km from Dool in Kishtwar district in Jammu region adding that its depth was 10 km.
- They said tremor was mostly felt in south Kashmir.
- However, there were no immediate reports of any loss of life or damage to property.