Sanctioned Bench Strength of Telangana HC to go up from 24 to 42
- Chief Justice of India N. V. Ramana’s initiative has resulted in fulfilment of a long pending request of the High Court of Telangana.
- The Sanctioned Bench Strength will go up from 24 to 42.
- The proposal for hike in sanctioned Bench Strength from 24 to 42 has been pending since February 2019.
- The pendency of cases have gone up alarmingly to 2.37 lakh.
- Justice Ramana, soon after assuming charge as the CJI, reviewed all the proposals that were pending at various levels across the country.