EAM Jaishankar to embark on 4-day visit to Kyrgyz Republic, Kazakhstan, Armenia
- External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar will pay a four-day official visit to Kyrgyz Republic, Kazakhstan and Armenia from 10 Oct.
- Dr Jaishankar will reach Kyrgyz Republic on 10 Oct for a two- day visit.
- This will be his first visit to the country as External Affairs Minister.
- He will hold a bilateral meeting with the Foreign Minister of Kyrgyzstan apart from calling on the President of Kyrgyz Republic.
- Some agreements or MoUs are also expected to be signed during the visit.