'Har Ghar Dastak campaign' intensifies
- India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 125 crore doses.
- Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya said this is another proud moment for every Indian.
- He said as India intensifies the Har Ghar Dastak campaign, the country is marching ahead with a new zeal and new energy in its fight against COVID19.
- The Union Health Ministry said, more than 80.35 lakh vaccine doses were administered in the last 24 hours.
- Till now, more than 3,40,37,000 people have recovered from COVID-19.