Over 119.38 crore COVID vaccine doses administered in country so far
- The Health Ministry said, more than 90.27 lakh doses were administered in the last 24 hours.
- The Ministry said that a total of 9,119 new cases were reported in the last 24 hours.
- India's Active caseload stands at 1,09,940, the lowest in 539 days.
- The active cases account for less than 1% of total cases and are currently at 0.32%, the lowest since March 2020.
- The recovery rate is currently at 98.33%, the highest since March, 2020.