PM Modi expresses grief on demise of actor Nedumudi Venu
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, Nedumudi Venu was a versatile actor, who could fill life into diverse roles across many genres.
- The Prime Minister said he was also a prolific writer and was passionate about theatre.
- Mr Modi said, his passing away is a loss to the world of films and culture.
- He expressed condolences to the family and admirers.
- He acted in more than 500 films, primarily in Malayalam and also in Tamil in a career spanning nearly five decades.