Prime Minister Modi to hold talks with his Denmark counterpart today
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Danish counterpart Ms Mette Frederiksen will hold bilateral talks in New Delhi today.
- Ms. Frederiksen arrived in New Delhi on a three-day visit to India.
- Minister of State for External Affairs Meenakshi Lekhi received her at the airport.
- The Prime Minister of Denmark is scheduled to call on President Ram Nath Kovind today at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- She will pay floral tributes to father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat.