Sania Mirza-Shuai Zhang win Ostrava Open women’s doubles title
- They defeated the pair of Kaitlyn Christian and Erin Routliffe by 6-3, 6-2 and clinched the title in just over an hour.
- The final was held at the ČEZ Aréna in Ostrava in the Czech Republic.
- This is the first title of this season for Sania Mirza and the 43rd title of her career.
- Ostrava Open is a tournament organized for women tennis players.
- It resurfaced in 2020 to make up for the loss of tournaments due to the Covid-19 pandemic.